[Ravensfort] Fw: [Ansteorra] Attention artisans of this noble kingdom

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 08:25:01 PDT 2011

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Peter Wohlers <donpieter at aol.com>
To: Inc. Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Cc: Bjornsborg at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 9:07 AM
Subject: [Ansteorra] Attention artisans of this noble kingdom

Greetings to my fellow artisans of this fine and noble kingdom.
On Oct 14-16th the Barony of Bjornsborg will be hosting an incredible event known to all as The Legacy of Lions. There will be an arts and science competition hosted there with the equally noble theme of "Lions". It is my hope that you attend and add your passion to this competition. Event information can be found at the following site. http://www.luridmusestudios.com/SCA/BaronialWeb/LegacyOfLions/

In service,
HL Pieter Rausch WSA
MoA&S Bjornsborg

CAVE QUID DICIS,QUANDO,ET CUI