[Ravensfort] work weekend

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 08:57:15 PDT 2011

You are correct. Labor Day was added to our Quoth calendar in case anyone
wants to,  could go out and work on the site. Just trying to give everyone
an opportunity to spiffy it up. Instead of "The Sky is Falling!" we should
all be chanting , "The Prince and Princess are coming!"  And soon they will
be our King and Queen and we have hosted them at Raven's Fort in good old
southern hospitality and heat!
  Just a reminder to all who are interested. Our ' Royal Travel Fund of
Raven's Fort' will be in attendance at the work weekends and Populace.
  How many days till Defender? ?? I have to count!
xo to everyone