[Ravensfort] The Legacy of Lions

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 06:49:47 PDT 2011

Excellent Lemoine. Do we have any other artisans who could sponsor a fighter
from Raven's Fort? Who is going to this event as well? We plan on it and
will have a Raven's Fort encampment with the large pavillion set up and we
can camp around it. Lemoine is designing our camp so please think about it
and let him know if you will be camping so a space around the main garage
pavillion can be set up for you. We are looking forward to having a large
representation from Raven's Fort at this event. It should be fun and cooler
by then!

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 9:49 PM, Lemoine Beers <loco.cerveza at gmail.com>wrote:

> I have just received word that for The Legacy of Lions in the Barony of
> Bjornsborg, Their Ursine Excellencies Philippe and Suzanne are requiring
> fighters to be sponsored by an artisan and present their excellencies with a
> gift from the artisan. The fighter must also have submitted a letter of
> intent before Oct 12. As I am an artisan I offer my sponsorship to any
> fighter from Raven's Fort that may be wishing to fight at this event.
>
> I am also forwarding letter from HL Pieter Rausch WSA for any of the
> artisans from Raven's Fort that may want to enter at this event. I plan on
> attending and entering myself.
>
> Greetings to my fellow artisans of this fine and noble kingdom.
> On Oct 14-16th the Barony of Bjornsborg will be hosting an incredible event
> known to all as The Legacy of Lions. There will be an arts and science
> competition hosted there with the equally noble theme of "Lions". It is my
> hope that you attend and add your passion to this competition. Event
> information can be found at the following site.
> http://www.luridmusestudios.com/SCA/BaronialWeb/LegacyOfLions/
>
> In service,
> HL Pieter Rausch WSA
> MoA&S Bjornsborg