[Ravensfort] words from TRM

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 08:06:17 PST 2011

Yule Greetings to all,

Our Crown has reminded their populace  that;
   " At this time of celebration, that we think of others not so fortunate.
This is an opportunity for us as a Society, to display some of the virtues
that we hold in such high esteem and most dear; Mercy, Nobility, Generosity
and Hope."
   I have assisted, from time to time, at the Leona food pantry and we ask
that you bring a can of sustenance when you attend Yule that we will take
to the pantry.
  Let us of  Raven's Fort display Their Majestie's visions of who we are, a
reflection of our Societie's esteemed virtues. The elderly and young will
benefit from your caring.

  In a different light, we are tentatively planning on representing the
Raven in January at Steppes 12th Night  (Jan. 7th), Crown Tourney at
Seawinds (Jan. !4th) and Round Table at Bryn Gwlad (Jan.21st).
  YIS, HE Pace

--
Pasquale and Giovanna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort