[Ravensfort] Gulf War encampment

Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 04:59:00 PST 2011

Greetings everyone, as Kief has said Gulf War will soon be upon us and registration is here. We will also have a Baronial encampment with Ansteorra and need a number there as well. If you will be camping with the Barony and the B&B with our southern/coastal cousins please let us know and put that on your registration form so we can get enough camp space and have a spot marked for you when you come to War. Also please let us personally know so we can be sure you are accommodated for. We can put your name on your spot and make sure it is big enough for your tenting needs. We are going to have a common area with our big pavillion for cooking and visiting etc.
Thanks,