[Ravensfort] food list so far + ...

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 10:23:16 PST 2011

Well the batch of 'Tijuana Gassier Soup' has been made, along with the upside down pumpkin cake & I now have a terrible case of sinus headache!!!  Sooooo... maybe I'll make another batch of each & try again next Saturday for the Bardic Guild & Archery practice.  Apologize for last minute notice but I really was hoping to make it!  @Giovannia: I also have some can goods to go to Leon County shelter to give you, probably at Business Mtg next Thursday?

Attached are a variation on the rules of the Mongolian Gift Exchange that we use at work (shortens the time due to being "on break" at work...)  Maybe someone there at Yule with a 'smartphone' can open it to use as a guide.  I have also sent it to a number of individuals (sorry for the duplication) in case the attachment gets removed by being sent to the RF list...

Everyone be safe & enjoy your holidays!
regards,
HE Chrystal
Faire Winds and Following Seas