[Ravensfort] Candlemas

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 12:42:07 PST 2011

Who is going to Candlemas this weekend? I have some stuff I'd like to convey
on to Lady Raven's Heart. If someone from Raven's Fort is going to be there,
I could leave it with you, and you can get it to Irial, right?

Detlef

--
Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,