[Ravensfort] Need someone good with leather

SF Tester sftester2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 04:11:40 PST 2011

If anyone has some time and skill, I'm in need of some non-SCA leather
stuff made that is beyond my capabilities. No, it's not R rated ;) 2
belts, 2 holsters, and some accessories. There's some inlay work
(stingray, preferably) and conchos involved. I can supply materials if
you don't want to mess with finding stuff. I'll round up the buckles
and conchos since I'm wanting something specific. I'm just a poorly
paid public servant, but I'll make it worth your time and effort.

If anyone's interested, get ahold of me off-list.
--
Gundy, who apparently lives on a slightly different plane of reality