[Ravensfort] Shower Water at The Stones

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Tue Feb 22 05:27:28 PST 2011

I have a suggestion to improve the shower water shortage at The Stones.
Almost ever event the shower water runs out on Saturday afternoon
and someone has to start the gas pump and refill the barrels.
A way to solve that problem is to move the kitchen
water tower to right next to the showers.
That would put 420 gallons overhead at the showers.
No need to refill.
We NEVER used more than about 50 gallons at the kitchen.
The Barony could buy a 100 gallon tank
and build a lower stand to put it on.
The stand would not have to be higher than chest level
as all we are feeding is a low sink.
The 100 gallon tank would be easier to clean and store.
So, that is my suggestion.
Let's talk about it at Populace Meeting.

Peace,
Volod NotVlad