[Ravensfort] Crochet mittens

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 23 11:06:07 PST 2011

Fave Crafts Quick and Crafty NewsletterI remember Mistress Shanahan saying something about someone having problems with the fingerless crochet pattern.  Perhaps this one will work for them.

Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 9:41 AM
Subject: Get Smitten with 27 Crocheted Mittens

     Crochet Afghans |  Basics | Flowers | Holiday Crochet | Tutorials
      Remember to add mail at AllFreeCrochet.com to your safe list February 23, 2011

            Hi Crocheters,

            In this issue you will see many free crochet patterns with mittens, gloves and fingerless gloves. The Lanel's Mitts are neat because they cover most of your hand; more than other fingerless gloves. They go up your sleeve pretty far too giving you the warmth you need. Make these using neutral colors so you can wear them with any outfit.

            Because hands get so cold in the winter I wanted to give you as many mitten patterns as possible so here are 18 Easy to Crochet Mittens, Gloves and More.

            More Mittens and Gloves:
            1. Fair Lady Gloves
            2. Cabled Mitts
            3. Crochet Scarf and Mittens Combo
            4. Gloves with Ruffle
            5. My Baby Toddler Mittens
            6. Single Crochet Adult Mittens

            Don't Forget About AllFreeSewing!
            One of my favorite projects is this Fabric Wall Hanging. Spruce up your walls in any room of the house.

            Our sister site FaveCrafts.com wants to share their 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns eBook. Find some fun patterns for any occasion. These patterns come from bloggers, designers and manufacturers.

            Happy Hooking,

            Editor of Hooked on Crochet

            P.S. Do you have two or more projects on AllFreeCrochet.com? You're eligible to have a designer profile on the site! If you want a profile and don't have two or more projects on the site let us know and we'll link to you.

            P.P.S. Red Heart Yarn on sale. Classic Yarn, Soft Yarn, Super Saver Yarn and more.

            Featured Crochet Projects

                 Fingerless Striped Gloves

            Multi-task while keeping your hands warm. Your fingers are free to type, drive or even crochet. Single crochet and single crochet decrease are used.

                 Quick and Easy Fingerless Gloves

            More fingerless gloves for your enjoyment. This pattern is worked in rounds using single and double crochet stitches.

              Get your favorite crochet catalogs from Lion Brand, Webs Yarn, The Stitchery and hundreds more. I ordered a couple of my crochet favorites a few weeks ago and really enjoy looking at them when they arrive by mail. And it is free.