[Ravensfort] Populace

Carolyn Pace ridgetopfarm at me.com
Thu Feb 3 05:45:58 PST 2011

Okay so we will not be going into Houston today or Populace tonight. They are predicting snow starting anywhere from noon until midnight. They can't say when it will start. It depends on the storm coming up from Corpus and the moisture coming off the Gulf streaming up to us. So we will stay home and be safe but be bummed!! Someone will have to take notes for me and report them online tomorrow please.And our trip to Candelmas will depend on how much snow etc. falls Friday night etc. Argh!  A bummed YIS, P/G