[Ravensfort] Fw: [Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] Newsletter Production Stipends

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 13:02:01 PST 2011

It is always like that. Look at what Rick Perry wants to do to Texas. If we trim
spending where it really needs to be trimmed then we would be fine....but
no....we as tax payers are still paying for his rental home.

On the SCA front. Maybe if we demand that changes start at the top level and
make it known we will not stand for them cutting our stuff when they get what
they want, maybe we can stop it.
Look at Egypt!

Devin