[Ravensfort] Fw: [Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] Newsletter Production Stipends

Harry Billings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 11 16:45:21 PST 2011

That is not going to happen. The SCA Inc is being sued because of a child molestion case and the eagle fees are just going keep getting higher till it is settled The insurances does not cover child molestion.

plachoya
Ansteorra

I see no problem with going to Enewsletters if the cost change is reflected in our membership costs IE if you choose the electronic version you pay less....But this option will not be considered unless a bunch of us send in that recommendation to the BoD.
On a not so different note has anyone renewed their memberships for two or three years during the "special offer" where you were supposed to get a newcomer's pass for a year of membership?  Charles and I renewed for three years each and only received one pass each....  I feel cheated!
Domai