[Ravensfort] Fw: [Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements]Newsletter Production Stipends

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 11 20:05:59 PST 2011

If everyone will notice at the bottom of the email regarding the changes there is an email address for comments.  We can talk until we all turn blue but the people we need to address our concerns to can be reached at that email address.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
Barony of Raven's Fort
Knight Marshal
Deputy Minister of Arts