[Ravensfort] budget

Sdw Sdw sdw_texas at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 13:49:59 PST 2011

Greetings to all,

I think they do have a virtual event, It's called World of Warcraft. It's just
not quite period. That is meant as a joke, but putting all levity aside, I think
the budget and the measures that the BOD are taking could be better planned out.
I'm not criticizing the BOD, I would hate to be in their shoes right now. Things
are getting rough out there. Just wait and see how tough it is going to be for
the SCA and it's members when gas is 5 dollars a gallon. Members are not going
to be able to travel or buy memberships.

In Service,
Lord Erich
(formally known as Malcolm)