[Ravensfort] Work weekend coming up

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 14 12:18:08 PST 2011

Greetings!!

This weekend is a work weekend at the stones to get ready for the upcoming Equestrian College.  This event is by no means limited to just equestrians, if you are interested in the goings on of the equestrians in the SCA then come out!   The gate is free, but we are asking for donations and you will have to sign a waiver.  Garb is strongly encouraged!!

Also on the work weekend, we are having a guild together at David and Michelle's, right next door.

That being said, do we want to have a potluck dinner?

Please come out and help, there isnt much to do.  Do we need to mow the field or equestrian area?  Do we need to put up the ropes for the stalls now or wait?  I will more than likely not be at the site on Sunday, hoping that we can get done what we need to on Saturday.  I dont really know what folks want to do outside of the equestrian area.  So , lets start talking!!

Cheers!
Mirabelis