[Ravensfort] Herbalist's Guild Demo

Ace Thomas acethomas23 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 19:21:26 PST 2011

I would really like to find an empty time-slot to demonstrate some
herbal recipes and period preparations to my SCA friends who are
interested in herbalism and folk medicine. If someone could assist me in
finding and empty time-slot and if I could get e-mails from people who
are interested I could start a small roster in my mind for a demo
location. I would really like to find 1-2 people who are very interested
in learning about herbalism to help me with a study I am attempting to
conduct, but I really need another colleague for assistance!

YIS,
*Áedán the Apothecary*