[Ravensfort] Scribes Guild Feb 02/27/11 and Gulf War

Sdw Sdw sdw_texas at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 27 17:21:05 PST 2011

Greetings to all,

Well I guess that Lord Eagan and myself went by too late or went to the wrong
address because we didn't find it. We were going to pop in and say hello to
everyone and show our support to the guild and the barony. Maybe next time we'll
get better directions and come at a better time ( lol...lol...lol... ), I am
glad to hear that fun was had by all. I think it's great when a group comes
together in fellowship. I hope this up coming month has many blessing to
everyone especially those of you traveling to Gulf War. I hope the week at Gulf
War is filled with excitement, merriment, joy, and of coarse GOOD WEATHER.
VICTORY to ANSTEORRA ! ! ! VIVAT ! ! !

In Service,
Lord Erich Johann von Alberichssohn
(formally known as Malcolm)