[Ravensfort] Fw: [Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] Newsletter Production Stipends

SF Tester sftester2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 11:59:45 PST 2011

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 1:42 PM, Sher M <runa.herd at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Due to external economic conditions and increased overall costs facing the
> SCA Inc., the Board of Directors and senior staff have been forced to make
> over $250,000 in cost cutting measures to the 2011 budget in order to ensure
> continued operations.

I'd like to see how much is spent on the board meetings, salaries,
transportation, meals, and so on, personally. I have a sneaking
suspicion that more attention to cost cutting has been paid to things
like member benefits than administrative spending... which sounds
familiar in some federal sort of way.

I'll go away now before I go off in a stereotypical over the top manner.
--
Gundy the Irritated