[Ravensfort] Work weekend coming up

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 14 14:01:20 PST 2011

Seems more logical to change the Guild Together to a different weekend.  It was changed from the first part of Feb to the 19th and then that became a work weekend also.  Even if the weather is nice i.e. no rain there is no shelter or restroom facilities on site.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
Barony of Raven's Fort
Knight Marshal
Deputy Minister of Arts