[Ravensfort] News letter cost

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 15 16:32:06 PST 2011

Corporate does have an answer for people who drop memberships.
Raise the non member tax to $20 for each event.

Until this ridiculous lawsuit makes its way through the courts
the SCA is going to have to live with this unpleasantness.

I can only recommend to read all SCA Corpora and Kingdom law on the newsletter.
Look at other non-profits and see what they are doing.

Our local genealogy non-profit is $30 a year now and all you get is 4 magazines a year
for that price.

Magnus