[Ravensfort] News letter cost

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 04:44:55 PST 2011

The next BoD meeting is listed in the Ansteorran calendar online, I believe.

Detlef

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 6:28 AM, Sher M <runa.herd at earthlink.net> wrote:

>  Trying to remember but it seems like there was or is going to be a
> corporate meeting in Texas.  I remember posting about one (I think) but then
> again my head is fuzzy right now.  That's when people need to attend and
> bring up their concerns.
>
> Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
> Barony of Raven's Fort
> Knight Marshal
> Deputy Minister of Arts
> Apprentice to Mistress Shanahan

Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas         ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing         sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,         meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.         Syððan ærest wearð
feasceaft funden,         he þæs frofre gebad,
weox under wolcnum,         weorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghwylc         þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade         hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.         þæt wæs god cyning!