[Ravensfort] Equestrian college

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 27 19:33:19 PST 2011

Thanks for everyones help in making this happen!! VnV for water, without that we would have been sad sad sad!!  it was great to see so many of the guildies come out and have fun!!  we had a total of 16 horses and 41 people on site!!!  What a fun weekend!!

Now on to the next big thing...Investiture....will see you all at populace!!

Cheers!
Mirabelis