[Ravensfort] Off topic but ...

mike dowdy mdowdy999 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 4 19:33:06 PST 2011

I use netgear and it seems to work pretty damn good. Just the highest speed ya can!!!

Michael

Theres always somebody out there. Always. And when that time comes and you find something standing in front of you, something that ain't running and ain't backin up and is hittin on you and your too damn tired to breathe. You find that situation on you, thats good, Cuz thats baptizim under fire! Oh you get thru that and you find the only kind of respect that matters in this world, Self respect.
Martin from Rocky Balboa (yeah.. .its cheesy, but i like it)