[Ravensfort] Looking for pavillions

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 18:52:09 PST 2011

Greetings...

My name is Lord Devin O'Donnabhain Sweinbrothar and I need help from the SCA
Community if possible.
Here in the Barony of Ravens Fort the mundanes hold an annual festival called
The Sam Houston Folk
Life Festival.
I was speaking today to one of the people who put it on and they informed me
that they have a sudden problem that has arisen. The company that they usually
rent their pavillons from has gone out of business.

I told him that I would ask my history community if they might be able to help
and/or suggest a place within distance to rent from. The pavillion company they
had been using was out of Waco.

Here is the thing. I have been trying to get the SCA involved for a couple years
with the festival but have been denied because we are not within their time
frame, however, my friend who is part of the festival staff wants us there. This
could be a great way to get in and have many hundred people get to see the SCA.

If anyone has any information or can help please email me in private at
lddevin03 at yahoo.com

Thank you
YIS

Lord Devin O'Donnabhain Sweinbrothar