[Ravensfort] Gulf wars preregistration ending soon!

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 14 13:41:37 PST 2011

I stole this  HE Santiago, but it all applies to us all the same.
It is time to get a head count for those who will be attending Gulf Wars this year.
Let us not forget that this year is the 20th year celebration for GW, and it will be a good one!

Mail in paper registrations are due byJanuary 31, 2011.
Print out the registration forms from the "gulfwar" website. They are in the "registration-form" section

Online reservations via ACCEPS are due byFebruary 18, 2011.
You can go to the acceps section on the Ansteorra website, "GW2011/gw event" to fill out your online registration.

If you plan to camp in the Raven's Fort encampment please send me the size of your tent asap so that I can get enough land for us!

Baron Brian <the email recycler of emails>

Sent from my iPhone