[Ravensfort] Armor day at Chateau du Val

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 25 19:30:29 PST 2011

This Saturday at 12:00 we will be holding an Armorers Guild. If you have anything armor related that you need worked on bring it out. I have lots of tools, stripping and polishing wheels and armor repair supplies. I will have some work attains set up for cleaning hammering and leather working.
Safety gear and bandaids will be available. After 5:00 pm I will fire up the pit and cook some brats, a wide assortment from the Eljin Smokehouse in Eljin Texas. Other folks will be bringing salad, home made bread, drinks and some beer. We will have a variety of mustards to put on your brats. All are welcome to come out. If you want to bring something to put on the table or work on, call me or email me if you have any questions.

Your loving Baron

Brian.  :)

Sent from my iPhone