[Ravensfort] Fwd: Gulf Wars Pre-Reg

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 26 17:38:23 PST 2011

I received this from the Southern regional land coordinator for Gulf Wars.
Please send me your information when you have pre registered. Remember, if you don't preregister you don't get land set aside for you. If you choose to camp with Raven's Fort You will need to put Ansteorra, Raven's Fort / Keirsted. The land will be real close to the castle and ravine across the road from the Green Dragon Inn! Please read below and send l
Liam or me the information after you preregister for the war.

Thank you.

Baron Brian. :)