[Ravensfort] Armor Guild Turned into a Mini Guild Together

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 30 09:12:50 PST 2011

The majority of us arrived by noon, bringing projects and food.  We were threatened by dark clouds off and on all day but nary a drop from the sky fell.

The loaner armor box was straightened out and items added to it and some "missing" personal items removed.  We discovered that Baron Brian du Val was the only person capable of unbuckling the black kidney belt.  A kidney belt was found that works for Lord Devin.  Also found was an armoring belt that will only fit a very small person.  Lady Rosalia's armor had some adjustments made to it.  Lord Pace worked on his armor.  Centurion Michael was working on metal holders for torches plus assisting with the proper way to put armor on and how to make adjustments.   Trees in the front yard were seriously chastized by various people smacking them with a mace.

Lord Lemoine conducted an experiment invovling fire, rocks and vinegar.  Every time he would check the rocks we would all rush to the fire to see what was going to happen.  Wood ash was also collected for pigment usage.

Mistress Shanahan worked on a garment putting final beading touches on it.  Lady Giovanna, Valerie Longhair and myself spoke with Gavin regarding fabrics for use in Ansteorra weather.  A cloak and tunic made by Baron Brian's Lady Ayla for Amanda was examined and discussed the best way to finish the shearling lined cloak and how to add the trim to the new tunic for Gulf Wars.  Items deemed necessary to travel to Gulf Wars was discussed.  Lord Devin helped Lord Pasquale and Lady Giovanna with their calligraphy signatures.

Lord Eogan came by to visit for a bit later on.  Lord Volod brought his helm later in the afternoon to work on it.  The Brat Master cooked for us.  Lots of food and no one left hungry.  Cupcakes, brat/sausage (yes we made sure Hanse wasn't in the area), veggies & chips, salad, beans and a new version of the Infamous Peach Cobbler.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
Knight Marshal
Deputy Minister of Arts
Apprentice to Mistress Shanahan