[Ravensfort] Populace minutes

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 8 22:11:10 PST 2011

Correction ;)

The weekend of the 19th and 20th is a work weekend for the Equestrian College that will take place the weekend after, the 25-27th.  This event is open to the populace.  It is a donations at the gate event and any proceeds collected after the cost of the portojohns and the equestrian insurance an some bits and pieces of other things, it will go to our Barony.
So, we are going to camp out for the work weekend, maybe do a potluck dinner that Saturday night????  Please come out and help, go learn about gardening and growing things and such!
If you are interested in learning about how the equestrians work or to help out with ground crew then come on out.  I hope to have a few classes as well as get everyone familiar with what goes on with getting to ride and be authorized to ride.  I will post more details about  the schedule and such as it gets closer.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Cheers!
Mirabelis