[Ravensfort] Cinnabar Saturday Update

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 9 10:15:28 PST 2011

I wish Lemoine the best of luck with the cinnabar project! Afterwards if any one wants to come out to Chateaux du Val the armorers guild will be operating at full swing (pun intended!) after five or so we will fire up the pit and eat some brats and such. All are welcome. I will have my 20x20 with a few work stations set up for cleaning and repair work if that is all you want to do!
Remember, Gulf Wars is just around the corner!  Don't get crabby just cause your harness looks shabby! Come on out and put a buff on that cuff and feel fine cause you shine!

Your loving Baron

Brian. :)