[Ravensfort] Raven's Fort red ochre

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 18:08:10 PST 2011

I am not sure how this image will do going out over the list, but I'll try.
It is a test sample of painting with red clay that I found at a new housing
site here in Huntsville. I have to more grinding before I can start using it
in real paintings but it is a very nice color of red. When I was grinding it
it turned almost orange. I thought I had lost the red in the grinding, but
when I painted with it and it dried it can out very nice.

Later
Lemoine de Gascony MKA "L.D. Beers" loco.cerveza at gmail.com
"As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma". ~Sri
Guru Granth Sahib