[Ravensfort] Kings College update

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 12 17:41:25 PST 2011

Didn't someone say the Student Center was going to be renovated or torn down and rebuilt?  It's been so long since I've been on Campus I'm not sure what building would be appropriate.  Could we bring our own food in?  We'd need kitchen facilities of some type.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://www.bedlambazaar.com
http://bedlambazaar.blogspot.com
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com