[Ravensfort] A personal thank you

Carolyn Pace ridgetopfarm at me.com
Mon Jan 17 13:18:38 PST 2011

We heartily agree with His  Excellency's words. A dry place with much laughter and warm feelings were a wonderful addition to the wet day we all encountered. We shared hot coffee which Mistress Narak prepared for us. She is a great lady and I am glad she has moved into our Barony. Thank you Mistres Jalali for the great space you created for us. YIS, Pace and Giovanna