[Ravensfort] Estrella & Gulf Wars gift Baskets

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 17 16:50:45 PST 2011

Please read the following sent from my good friend Baron Ihon of Stargate, if you would like to donate anything please get it to me so that I can get it to Duchess Julia the Kingdom Coordinator. Thank you.

Ansteorra has the honor of providing gift baskets to Tramaris/Estrella
and the Outlands/Gulf War.  Therefore, we are asking local artisans to
please consider donating to either or both of these baskets.  Your
donations would be greatly appreciated.

**Their Majesties Trimaris' request (per the Kingdom website)

His Majesty:
Linen or silk in four or more yard pieces
Rattan
Woven trim
Winingas (woven leg wraps)
Early period clothing accessories.

Her Majesty:
Linen, silk, or wool in five or more yard pieces
Silk (light weight) in two or more yard pieces
Simple jewelry with un-faceted cabochon stones
Woven trims
Weaving supplies (fiber, cards, shuttles, etc.)
Early period clothing accessories
Peacocks
Sensual Amber by Bath & Body Works always makes her smile.

========================

**Their Majesties Outlands' request (per the Kingdom website)

Arms or armor
Clearly labeled bottles of seasonings or salts
Clearly labeled handmade herbal soaps or bath salts
Fabric, trim, buttons
Feast ware or pottery
Handmade fans
Hats, veils or hoods
Illuminated note cards
Jewelry, semi precious stones or lampwork beads
Leatherworking
Period games or gameboards
Scroll blanks for Kingdom awards or illuminated borders
Sewing kits in small pouches
Small boxes
Small journals or books
Table linens
Woodcrafting

Duchess Julia is Ansteorra's gift basket coordinator, arrangements can
be made with her for delivery or you can give your item(s) to us and
we'll see they are delivered.

~ihon & Isabeau~
Baron and Baroness of Stargate

John & Terri Hirling