[Ravensfort] Ravensfort Digest, Vol 57, Issue 37

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 18 07:38:03 PST 2011

Unto HE Brion,

Gentle Cousin, You are most welcome. It was our priviledge to do so.  My sister
Nerak and I enjoy the art of entertainment and enjoy even more being able to
share it with others.  To that end, we gladly extend the offer of respite from
the elements.  And even though we were wet, cold and muddy, our hearts were warm
& glowing.  My Brother Wolfram was the one who provided the High Tea and the
comaraderie shared  made it all worth while.  I look forward to seeing every one
again and soon!

Jalali

I would like to personally thank Mistress Jalali and Mistress Narak for their
outstanding display of hospitality and generosity to the candidates this weekend
at Crown Tourney. Their household known as the Dark Horde assisted them and we
could not have been more welcomed and honored as guests would have been any
where else.

Thank you Mistress Narak, Mistress Jalali and the Dark Horde.

Baron Brian du Val
Baron of Raven's Fort