[Ravensfort] Feb Equestrian College

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 18 21:45:52 PST 2011

Greetings!

The Equestrian College is coming up at the end of Feb, and we have a work day scheduled on the weekend of the 19th and 20th.  There will also be a guild together and the next door manor.
Please come out and help us get the site ready for a fun weekend!  This event is a garbed event.  If you want to come to the event and work on guild things, do some fighter practicing, whatever, then we want it to have an true event feel.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Cheers!
Mirabelis