[Ravensfort] The Escape of the Infamous Hanse

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 24 12:36:54 PST 2011

Sigh... we're not allowed to break any bones or torture or maim.  Otherwise
we have to pay a tax to the Kingdom Executioner.  Just remember each
household that guards The Hat must NOT let any type of sausage or sausage
grease into the household.  Hanse (I believe) escaped to find his hat and is
trying to find it by the smell of sausage.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://www.bedlambazaar.com
http://bedlambazaar.blogspot.com
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com