[Ravensfort] Fw: **Free** Trim now thru Jan 31 [Celtic Trims]

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 28 17:47:08 PST 2011

30% Off Everything & Free Trim!
30% Off SALE... Prices go up 1/31/11 Save Now!
We're doing our annual price adjusting so now is the best time to save ~ you'll get 30% off the lowest prices of the year. So stop by CelticTrims.com to shop and save. Just enter the code: SAVE2011 in the special code section at checkout to get 30% off everything(that includes our gift items too!)

Celtic Trims Catalog

Join us on Facebook... and get Free Trim!

We'll be giving away free trim everyday til the end of the month... Come visit our Facebook Fan Page and click "Like" to join in the fun. We've got great info, great conversation and Fan Only goodies and giveaways. We're giving away yards and yards of trim on Facebook to start off the new year. Don't miss out! Become a Facebook Fan & Win Free Trim Today!

Happy Customer Comments

Hope you enjoyed our newsletter! As always, feedback is welcome at happycust at celtictrims.com.

Happy sewing!

Celtic Trims Catalog

Your Friends at Celtic Trims

happycust at celtictrims.com

www.celtictrims,com

818-835-CELT(2358)

If you wish to unsubscribe,

 click here.

Irian Inc. P O Box 573393 Tarzana, California 91357 United States