[Ravensfort] Quoth issue- Legalities

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 29 07:50:50 PST 2011

My email address was setup strictly for SCA usage.  So I have no problem with it being on the website or in the Quoth.
The only other option is to set up an email for each office that will pass to the next person when there is a change.  Like they do with Regional and Kingdom level emails.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://www.bedlambazaar.com
http://bedlambazaar.blogspot.com
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com