[Ravensfort] Gulf Wars Land

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 30 12:42:07 PST 2011

A reminder to those who use the tents that are like mine, the ropes can be greatly shorten to keep the footprint smaller.  At GW last year Cheer and I only added about 2' all the way around the smaller one.  When you check the size online the tent width itself is listed in meters not feet/yards.  It may take slightly more for the larger tents but not a lot.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
Barony of Raven's Fort
Knight Marshal
Deputy Minister of Arts