[Ravensfort] Kings College update

Katrin Karlsdottir katrin.karlsdottir at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 13:07:04 PST 2011

Back up plans are always a good idea!

Just in case the LSC is a no go, I thought I'd mention that the Lee
Drain Building was easy to get permission to use 5 years ago.  All we
had to do was talk to the Dean on the second floor of the LDB. We got
a form signed as a student organization and were allowed to use the
whole second floor.  Austin Hall is also rentable and has a rather
large kitchen facility. The only problem there is getting permission
from Aramark to serve food on campus since they have an exclusivity
contract with SHSU.

Katrin Karlsdottir