[Ravensfort] Kings College update

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 13 16:29:00 PST 2011

King's College requires rooms of different sizes.  Some classes are severely limited in size simply because you really can't teach a particular craft to a large group.  Example if you have someone teaching how to warp an inkle loom and each student has a loom, you normally have 2-3 people at a big table.  So some classes require more room for less people.  So that's something else to consider.

Seems like there were 4 of us counting the instructor when Lemonine, Rosalia and I did the inkle class in Houston.  We were in a small sitting room thingy and there really wasn't much room.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://www.bedlambazaar.com
http://bedlambazaar.blogspot.com
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com