[Ravensfort] raven rubber stamp

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 13 18:20:07 PST 2011

If I may give my opinion.......

The raven that HE Chrystal and HE DsD had would be the best choice.

The raven that I have been sporting these last five years is more symbolic of how I see myself but not the barony..... I am alittle rough around the edges but strong of heart for my barony! The barony it self is full of diverse minds that do not always think alike but always pull together when we hold our events or host a kingdom function. Each of us independent and unique in our own way but all have a burning love for what we call OUR BARONY. That is what makes Raven's Fort ............  Raven's Fort.

your Baron

Brian

Sent from my iPhone