[Ravensfort] Kings College update

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 19:59:34 PST 2011

LDB has lecture halls and smaller classrooms on the first floor. I don't
know if there are any boardroom size rooms. There's also no kitchen in LDB.
The atrium would also provide a great commons/court area, and there are some
lawns nearby for fighter-stuff (I guess that can be used if the grass isn't
mangled).

I've had many classes in LDB, beginning in 1986, and I got a chance to teach
a writing class there in 2006 (all the other SHSU classes I taught were in
the Evans Complex). I haven't been to LDB since the writing class ended.

Detlef

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 7:47 PM, Ace Thomas <acethomas23 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't know about the room sizes. Most of them are pretty large, and if
> needed one could move around the tables I suppose. They would be big enough
> to teach my class. What kind of size room would one need for a loom?
>
> Aedan the Apothecary

Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas         ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing         sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,         meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.         Syððan ærest wearð
feasceaft funden,         he þæs frofre gebad,
weox under wolcnum,         weorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghwylc         þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade         hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.         þæt wæs god cyning!