[Ravensfort] Round Table Report and Info for the Quoth

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Sun Jan 23 14:36:48 PST 2011

Well, thank you so much for your invitation.
I know you'd love to take a shot or two at me.
If there had been a practice the last couple of months,
I would have been there.
The need for my return to fighting is not as important
now that it falls to Pasquale to recruit and lead fighters to war.

I am just trying to address what seems to be a problem.
Five months is a very long time to go with no fighting for whatever reason.
What do the people up north do ?
Surely they don't go for six months without raising a stick.

In service to the Barony,
V NV