[Ravensfort] Personae

Michelle Lopez ivarra20 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 29 07:41:34 PST 2011

Honestly I am still fleshing out my persona.  She is late 12th early 13th
century Irish.  When I did my original name search I found Irial as female.
 Welllll, I now know that is wrong, it's male.  So I am currently working that
in actually.  The original concept is Irish Mercenary who uses horse breeding as
a respectable operation.  So what I have now is the daughter of a minor noble
who sneaks around as a male mercenary name Irial.  Still brain storming it all
out.

Irial