[Ravensfort] Personae

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 09:30:03 PST 2011

Here is what I have to add to the as they say "the mix". If any Chronicler
wants to he or she is free to print this in the their newsletter. I have of
my own free will posted this information to a public forum therefore making
it public knowledge and free of any copyright.

I am Lemoine de. Gascony, I am an Ansteorran of French decent. Born in the
winter of the 3rd year of the society, in what was once called Middleford
now Hellsgate. I along with my life long friend Lord Konrad Novak who now
lives in the Barony of the Steppes, were the instigators of many pranks,
along with being part of many fanciful adventures. I have since settled down
in the Barony of Raven's Fort where I have worked in the king's prisons to
protect the good people of Ansteorra from those that would do them harm. In
the winter of the 36th year of the society my wife Erika Arenvaldsdochter
was taken by cancer. In 42nd year of the society I once again found love,
falling for and marrying the wonderful Rosalia of Raven's Fort. I practice
pigment making in my spare time.  I have also been known from time to time
to put on rapier armor and chivalric armor and fight.

Lemoine de Gascony MKA"L.D. Beers" loco.cerveza at gmail.com