[Ravensfort] Cinnabar Saturday Update

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 9 13:33:02 PST 2011

I want to encourage all who can attend Lemoine's cinnabar project to do so. This is a very rare opportunity to see a period pigment for painting being made. As stated by Lemoine earlier, please be careful and if you do not have a proper respirator stay away a good distance up wind if you can! Heavy metal is only good to listen to not to breath!

Baron Brian :)

Sent from my iPhone