[Ravensfort] Round Table Report and Info for the Quoth

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 17:20:54 PST 2011

Wow!  Glad to hear the Seneschal class was so informative over an office that has it's own meeting.  I didn't even realize that our practices were not productive.  Granted we have had extremely unsafe weather that has prevented having our usual practices and injuries that have kept many member from attending, but I would not go as far to say unproductive. I look forward to the weather's improvement and the health of the Barony.

YIS,
Lady Marie de Meaux